Obama is one of our greatest presidents that we've had in America, he is trying his hardest to get rid of the debt in America and helping the people that need doctors get to see them for free with the health care bill. I believe that he will change America in his 4 years of presidency.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNate I like your optimicy and I think that you are most definately confused with our other presidents. Although I can see where the average person would think so because they are not as well educated on polotics and on the issues that are in the Health Care Bill as those who are against him and those who study. Don't get me wrong that it is a great accomplishment that America has a black president because of our history. On the other hand I think that we should have waited and given him more time to meture and grow in knowledge before we set our fate by electing him.
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree with AJ, even with all his spelling errors. I do believe that with this bill being passed all Americans must use a plan that Obama approves, and if you don't, you get fined. In all the research by Michael Connelly, he has found that this plan is not to provide affordable health care, but to transfer power from the Legislative Branch to the Executive Branch. (P.S. He also said in all his studies of the Constitution, he never once found that Congress had the right to control health care.) Also, the appointees of the Obama administration are then allowed full access to your personal health care information, your personal financial information, and the information of your employer, your physician and, you hospital. This is a direct violation to the 4th Amendment of the Constitution. So, Obama isn't trying to help us by giving us "affordable" health care, but he is trying to gain the Executive Branch power.
ReplyDeleteAhh, yes. I forgot about the part, Nate, where you said that Obama was "trying his hardest to get rid of the debt in America". Well watch this video, you might change your mind.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.wimp.com/budgetcuts/